Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Station 4: Chemistry
Gabe's turning into an 8-eyed monster. Laney thinks he's so funny.  -Jaisen
I was working with Jude's Mom when we got the water out of the river.  I loved looking at all the
different colors of the tests. -Corniyah


This is me doing a science experiment with the river water. -Traye

People from Ms. Swartz's class making funny faces after they realize the water was really cold! -Jack
You can see me and my friend Traye in the background as we are doing science!  The water was very clear. -Kieran


It was fun when we got to do experiments on the water and see what happens when we do it. -Anthony
We were looking at the test results and adding them to our data sheet.  We shared it with the Clinton River Watershed Council for their fall river monitoring results.  -Ms. Swartz

No comments:

Post a Comment