Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Station 2: Stream Collecting
We had a difficult time putting on the waders.  But he looks like he's having a good time! -Jaisen
I was helping Arijona put on the waders to go into the water. -Selena
I am so excited to go into the water... it looks like it's going to be fun! -Lauren
We were in the lake finding bugs with nets.  Even the teachers were in the river!  It was so much fun! -Brianna
Some of the kids from Mrs. Stuehmer's class were trying to catch bugs in the deep parts. -Adam

When i first got in the water with the waders it felt tight on me. -Corniyah

I was waiting to get in the water and I finally did!  It was a long wait. -MaKiah

Some of our classmates in the water with ms. Mindy and Mrs. Moore finding the bugs.

Ms. Swartz is helping by pulling the waders off me. P.S. It's not my fault I fell in the river ! :) -Zoe

We were waiting to go into the river but we had a lot of fun anyways! -Brianna

I just got into the water and walked all the way out.  The water was moving very hard it almost blew me away when we stopped to take this picture! -Tia

The kids are walking in the water finding a new spot to catch bugs. -Traye


It was tricky to find bugs in the water, but so fun! -Jesse


Mrs. Stuehmer is being a goofball.  She better follow the rules so she doesn't get into trouble! -Leslie

I was just getting out of the water and then it was very mucky.  I got stuck and Ms. Swartz helped me out. -Tia

Little did Andrew know that behind him i just caught a toad! -Robert

They were watching the kids go into the water and waiting for their turn. -Jonathon

I was happy because I caught a big bug and I was in the water. -Selena


Kirsten, Kristina, and Hayden were admiring the bugs as Louie posed for the camera. -Kirsten and Kristina

No time for hide and seek!  Mrs. Stuehmer was having too much fun in the river. -Nicolette

2 comments:

  1. why didn't we get to go there in 4th grade ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL-because I didn't even know about it last year! Tell you what, once the weather gets nice this spring we can have a Saturday bug party and all the 5th graders who want to bug hunt can meet me up at the Clinton River with a parent. The Clinton River Watershed Council does a lot of spring events--let's make sure we grab one. Can you imagine your mom in the river? Yeah! Don't let me forget!

    ReplyDelete